Guidance on writing about terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- As our customer we respect your privacy and security. We promise that your information will never be shared with any third party.
- There will be no disclosure about your business or product or services at any time during our business tenure as we value and respect our customers.
- All the framework that we do for you will be limited to your respective area and it will never be shared with any third party even as a sample work.
- Our clientbase will include your business name to be able to earn valuable association. But no part of business policies will be shared publicly with any of our associates.
- Since we value our customers, we also encourage your participation in the growth of our business whereas you will exchange your views and opinions with us if there is any requirement of extra services from our end. But it will never be your endeavour to publish or issue a verbal note that our services are very poor. Because we will review our services with you until you are totally satisfied.
- Before we make a deal with you, we will sign an agreement with you stating that you will be provided all the services that will be relevant to your business and to this effect service fee will be paid as a part of services subscribed by you.
- If in case there is an error, omission or clerical error, you can approach us and we will make sure that corrections are made immediately. Since customer satisfaction is our motive, we encourage you to approach us directly and tell us all about the services you have received from us.
- Your testimonial in a couple of sentence will be published for the benefit of our business and we value your opinions and feedback.