So for a beginner venturing into a career in article writing lay several challenges. With or without training, many have attained success. But the route map for hard work is very clear.
The biggest question is, why are you publishing this blog post or an article? What is your plan of action to develop this article. While there may be a scope for many more questions, the following is the guideline to have answers before finishing the article.
1. Why are you writing this article?
2. Who are your audience?
3. What do you want the readers to know?
4. Are you an expert in this niche?
5. Are you providing single or multiple solutions?
6. Do you have source of data
7.What do you think that readers should understand after reading your article?
8. Have you referred any examples?
9. Why do you think your article will surely be SEO optimized
10. What are your objectives for writing an article?
11. How many problems and solutions are you discussing?
12. What Call-To-Action (CTA) are you offering
13. Have you assessed the needs of your audience
14. What assurance you have that your article will be read
15. Are you providing any useful links?
16. Are you adding a video / inforgraphic / instagram / image
17. Are you helping your audience with your article?
18. Will readers find your article useful to comment
19. Will your article generate customers?
20. Will you be known for high-quality articles
21. What do you give your audience?
Writing a blog post or an article is a very good practice. But taking time to develop high quality content will bring many good customers to your article writing business.